AuthorMessage
ZED
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: My Intoduction!   Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:39 am

Hi Everyone:) ,
This is me ZED as an ADMIN of this Forum. I am here at your service to share my knowledge and gain some knowledge from you. I am giving you all, the same service to share your own knowledge with each other. You all can be friendly with me and also with every user to get any type of knowledge or any softwares, solutions for your errors, and each n every way to go through....till the bottom of Computer Knowledge.
I am thankful to my friends and brothers who are supporting me here with sharing their time and sharing their skills till their limits.
Moderators are :
GaBBaR : Owner of Yahoo Forums
Imran : Owner of SEO and Computer Basic Forums
anand (Joining Shortly) : Owner for Web Designing Forums
Usman (PHP) '' : Onwer for PHP Forums

These ppl are at your service to serve you in the best way.
There are few categories added in this forums, and if any of you wants to creat any new category, then plzz contact me at indiandevilz@yahoo.com
you can also contact me on yahoo Messenger.

At last i want to say that, I created this for your purpose, feel it yours and avoid abuses and voilation in here.
So, Enjoy.....frnz...in new interface of Computer world.
NOTE: This site is still under Construction. I launched it online to find out the bugs and errors. If any one getting any Errors or Bugs, plzzz submit the post in [Errors & Bugs] Forums or mail me at Indiandevilz@yahoo.com

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Zubair.

of V-Empower Inc, Zed Inc & Indian Devilz.
-----------------------------------------------------|

The world is a tougher place to live in than it was back then, as we come into the computer age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://indiandevilz.netdiscussion.net

My Intoduction!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Now Devilz Upgraded to www.TechiesBox.com :: Information :: Personal Introduction-
Jump to: